If you make any of these recipes send me a picture and a little blurb on it if you have time. I'll add it to the right post. =)

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Coconut Lime Chicken

I made this recipe last night and amazingly everyone ate it. I made one for last night and put the second in the freezer.  Preparation ahead of time isn't my strong suit. I highly recommend this one.  It was YUMMY!

3-4 Limes
1/4 cup olive oil
1 can coconut milk
3-4 cloves garlic
1/4 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup parsley, chopped (optional)
3.5-4  lbs boneless chicken

Whisk lime juice, olive oil, coconut milk, minced garlic, ground ginger, parsley, seasoned salt & pepper together in bowl.  Divide into 2 1-gal freezer bags.  Marinate chicken in bag for at least 30 minutes or longer.  Grill 6-8 minutes per side, basting with additional marinade, if desired.

Prep time: 30 min

Cooking time: 12-16 min

Yield: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment